This is why we created theTraffic Master jersey. Ourgoal was to make the brightest cycling jersey that we could conceive of, a retina-searing, listerine-for-the-eyes kind of garment that will keep us comfortable, warm and quite visible to our motorist friends during dawn, dusk, night, and when the fog creeps in on cat’s feet.
The Traffic Master jersey features:
• Extremely vivid, high-contrast color combinations.
• Reflective stripes at the cuffs and in two horizontal strips along the back pockets.
• International traffic warning triangle on the back.
• A long sleeved, lightly textured exterior coupled with a fleecey interior that promotes good moisture transfer during exercise, (something that you can’t get in a windbreaker).
• full-zipper, which lets the jersey double as a light jacket
• Roomy cut allows for the addition of undershirts without feeling bulky, and long sleeves to accommodate your arms when in a riding position.
• As always on our jerseys, three generous pockets.
• BONUS FEATURE — If, while riding, you are approached by a motorist who wishes to “discuss” whether your presence in the roadway is a lawful endeavor in the first place, as a courtesy to you, we have added the text of the United States Universal Vehicle Code, §11-1205 to the sleeve, which explains in reasonable detail that a cyclist is in fact allowed the right hand side of the road, as well listing the circumstances under which the cyclist is legally entitled to the entirelane.
*a technical note: the Universal Vehicle Code is a suggested standard for all US states, but there may be some variation from state-to-state.
Filed Under: Gear & Equipment
About the Author: